Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The most expensive coffee ever !!!

Today i wake up... It's 8.30 in the morning. I slept for 4 hours...yesterday was halloween and that took place in the streets of Hollywood, i was there, of course.
Anyway, i just need my coffee from the Rose. So i park. Ok there's no one in the street but it's just a matter of ordering a coffee. It won't take long. I don't even close my window. It's so hot outside. And i so much need a coffee. Anyway, half a minute later i came out and this policewoman was standing in front of my car with a ticket in her hands. No way. I explain : "i didn't pay for the meter, but i didn't stay long, i've just ordered a coffee, look". And she goes : "that's not about the meter, that is street cleaning on tuesday between 8 and 10 am". I just didn't know but i don't care as long as i didn't bother any cleaning truck. I'm like : "come on it's halloween, please i didn't know. It's the first time...." and she went : "halloween was yesterday, i'm sooooo sorry". And she gave me the 45 dollars ticket !!!
All i can tell you is that my coffee didn't taste like a 45 dollars one....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home